Chevrolet Repair/2005 Chevy Malibu Classic gauges

I had my timing chain replaced and now my gauges do not work. I have check the fuses and all of them seems to be good. Please help

If it happened after timing chain replacement, I would have the shop responsible for giving you back a car that is not acceptable, go back over their procedure and determine what they did not hook up . It is something related to their work more than likely.

Chevrolet Repair

Daniel Ostrowski

Any questions pertaining to Alignment, brakes, emissions systems, major engine repair foreign and domestic, performance and the not so common questions such as the chemistry related to emissions, What scavenging is, piston offset, purpose of harmonic balancer etc.

troubleshooting mechanicle failures. Differential repair, electrical systems, disc and drum brakes {all}.Major repair all aspects of a vehicle except paint and upholstery.

Protech 4 way [thrust angle alignment]certificate.bear smog license program certificate. Protech brake certificate.