Chevrolet Repair/Brake light on

I have 4 2014 chevy  bus just put on road. One has brake light on, goes off when you hold brake down. One forum said to bleed brakes, done. Checked switch, ok. no check engine light on until unplugged switch then code for brake position sensor. I don`t think this is the problem, after clearing hasn`t returned. what else should i check.

What brake light is on? Make sure your emergency brake is all the way released. Also if the brake light is still on, tap the master cylinder lightly and have someone see if the light flickers. If it does your sensor is bad. Do you have a warranty? Thank you and please let me know. Thanks. Jeff

Chevrolet Repair

Jeff Brinkley

I have been working on Chevrolet and other makes for 30 years. I can answer almost all Mechanical, electrical, suspension, steering, runability, questions. I can not answer questions about body work.

I owned three auto repair shops. I also worked at Ford dealerships and Chevy dealerships.

Master ASE Certified

My shop in Champaign, IL was voted best Auto Repair Shop in Champaign, County in 2013.