Chicago/short term accommodation in chicago

Hi, im going to be coming to chicago for a month next year. I'm currently trying to figure out which neighbourhoods are nearest to northwestern memorial hospital. I want to like just one or two blacks away. Can please tell me
1.what area would suit me best
2.if you know of any website/organization that gives short term room rentals, and not too expensive.  ......ur answers seem really helpful im be greatful if you could help me too!  Thanks!

I would check out the River North neighborhood that's near Northwestern Memorial Hospital because anything in the Gold Coast neighborhood which is right up the street would be out of your price range. There's a website called and they have listings for corporate apartments for people who need to rent them for a month to as long as one year. Choose the area that best suits you, but call for availability so you can get the best accomodations possible to best fit your travel needs :-)

I can answer just about everything about Chicago

I am a lifelong native of Chicago

Associates degree, bachelors, and certified nursing assistant