Chicago/second question to my 1st one

I just sent you a question... and now I have a more simpler one.
Which area is the best area for walking or public transportation which is also near a major medical center, animal friendly, and not crazy expensive to live at? Oh and what is the medical center?
Thanks :D

What I can tell you is the area that would be best suited for you that's near a major medical center(s), animal friendly and is near public transportation, grocery stores, restaurants, and walking would be the Taylor Street/Little Italy neighborhood(located just minutes from the Blue Line CTA stop) and Pilsen neighborhood (located just minutes from the Pink Line CTA stop). In terms of rent you will have to check out different places but on average rent is about $700 on the low end and high end is around $1200. It's located near Stroger Medical Center (known to Chicagoans as Cook County Hospital), Mount Sinai Medical Center, St. Anthony's Hospital, and UIC(U of IL @Chicago) Medical Center. Some places are animal friendly you will have to contact that landlord or management company to find out if they allow pets and be advised some will charge an extra fee for pets up to a certain size. The area is generally pretty well if you stay along Taylor Street in Little Italy or 18th Street in Pilsen. If you're unsure of a certain area don't go into it to avoid being some place you're not familiar with. Deal with companies who show apartments to provide photos or even a video tour  of the place so you can see what you're about to move into. Ask lots of questions like how the parking is and what's the safety levels of the neighborhood. You want to cover all your bases before you come here to live and you may want to actually come for a short visit and use that time to take in sights and talk to some landlords and even physically look at places and get an idea as to what you're wanting to pay in rent and where you want to live. I can suggest River North since that's not too far from Northwestern Memorial Hospital and is near the Red Line CTA stop, but could be out of your price range for rent since the rent in that neighborhood can run past $1200 a month and parking is a big issue since so many people have cars in that community. You will want to move into a place that has their own lot so you won't have to deal with street parking if it's congested a lot. Most places will be pretty cut and dry in terms of rent and among other things, but you still want to ask lots of questions to make sure you get what you can afford and want. Anything that's within steps of a public transportation stop may be somewhat pricey so do all your homework to find the best place near all what you want. Good Luck :-)

I can answer just about everything about Chicago

I am a lifelong native of Chicago

Associates degree, bachelors, and certified nursing assistant