Childbirth/frustrated-most possible father

Question
QUESTION: Hi, I've been here reading other persons situations. My last LMP was may 28, 2012, I have a regular cycle of 28 days, I was on the minigynon pill for about 4 years, but on the minigynon I would have my period 2 days after I finish the pack, which would give a 30 day cycle, i decide to stop around march but I would take 1 are 2 pills after sex, anyways after my LMP May 28th, it ended June 1st, I had sex with guy #1 June 3rd pull out method then guy #2 June 8th, 9th and 10th, he ejaculate inside all 3 times and then took 2 minigynon as an after pill the next day, me and guy #2 continue to have sex after that. On june 30th I did a hpt which was positive, I visit the doctor on July 12 and he said I was 6 weeks 3 days base on my LMP and I ovulate on June 11 and gave me a EDD for March 4th, 2013. Base on the ultrasound it estimated me at 6 weeks 4 days and EDD March 3rd, 2013, plz your advice means a lot, who could be the most possible father

ANSWER: Man #2 is the father.  Sperm can only live in the reproductive tract for up to 5 days.  Since you conceived on the 11th, the first man's sperm from the 3rd would have all been dead by then.

QUESTION: So even though I took those minigynon as an after pill in the night of the 11th, u r saying that they didn't work and man #2 is still the father

Answer
You didn't take the required dose of Minigynon for it to be effective as an emergency contraceptive pill.  The dose should be 4 pills as soon after intercourse as possible followed by 4 more pills 12 hours later.  So, no, they didn't work.

Early ultrasound is the most accurate way to date a pregnancy and is accurate within +/- 1 day, so there is no way you conceived on the 3rd with man #1.

For more information on the correct dosage for using oral contraceptives as a "morning after" pill, see http://www.iawg.net/resources/fph_EC%20ch3.pdf

Childbirth

Catherine Beier MS CBE