Childbirth/What is my conception date?/Who is the father?

Quick facts. I had sex (really nt sex just playing around by the area) with guy 1 last August 19th. Had sex with guy 2 from August 21st til Septembet 30th. My conception date is August 30th.But wrote before saying how i was confused because i dont remember getting my period in August.Even though the ultrasound on Sept. 23rd said i was 5wks 1day and the ultrasound on Oct. 26th said i was 10wks 1day.And just at my last ob/gyn appt. my doctor said i was measuring right. She said  ishould be 35cm but was 34cm. Could the ultrasounds be wrong? N if i had period July 22nd and went to the emergency room August 3rd because of extreme bleeding and was told i was pregnant bt my ob/gyn said i was pregnant bt had a miscarriage late july early august. Yet still ovulated around August 30th even though i didnt have a period . Does the conception add up? And if so Who is the fathet ? Please help because this baby is almost here and need to tell one of them.

Yes, the dates add up to man #2 being the father.  The ultrasounds are not wrong.  Early ultrasound between 8-10 weeks is accurate to within 3 days.  Just as I said before, you don't necessarily have another period after a miscarriage before you can conceive again.

Catherine Beier MS CBE

I can provide evidence-based information and current research findings concerning childbirth and pregnancy. My specializations include natural childbirth, pregnancy and birth interventions, fetal positioning, labor induction, choosing a care provider, midwives, homebirth, unassisted birth, natural pain relief, medications in pregnancy and birth, informed consent, understanding the risks and benefits of childbirth choices, doulas, waterbirth, childbirth methods, childbirth education classes, cesarean section, and VBAC.

I have been a childbirth educator, mother, author, public speaker, researcher, and birth advocate for the past 9 years. I am also the author of, a site dedicated to natural childbirth and pregnancy information. I publish evidence-based articles on pregnancy, childbirth, newborn care, and post-partum care. I'm also a mother of three children, two daughters and one son all born naturally.

My book, Birth Outside the Box, was published in 2007.

I hold a Master's degree in communication disorders with an emphasis in child development. I am also an independent childbirth educator.