Hi! I'm 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I'm unsure of when i actually concieved because my due date is 09/29/13 and the 1st day of my LMP was 12/21/12 but with my due date it says 12/23/12 was my LMP. My question is between which days did i most likely have sex on and became pregnant if my conception date from different calculators mostly say january 6, 2013. Some says jan 5 and jan 12 can u help me please?

You most likely conceived on 1/6/13 which means you had to have had intercourse between 1/1/13 and 1/6/13.  Sperm can live in the reproductive tract for up to 5 days so typically the day you have intercourse and the day you conceive are different.  Conception is most likely to occur from intercourse in the 2 days prior to ovulation.

Catherine Beier MS CBE

I can provide evidence-based information and current research findings concerning childbirth and pregnancy. My specializations include natural childbirth, pregnancy and birth interventions, fetal positioning, labor induction, choosing a care provider, midwives, homebirth, unassisted birth, natural pain relief, medications in pregnancy and birth, informed consent, understanding the risks and benefits of childbirth choices, doulas, waterbirth, childbirth methods, childbirth education classes, cesarean section, and VBAC.

I have been a childbirth educator, mother, author, public speaker, researcher, and birth advocate for the past 9 years. I am also the author of, a site dedicated to natural childbirth and pregnancy information. I publish evidence-based articles on pregnancy, childbirth, newborn care, and post-partum care. I'm also a mother of three children, two daughters and one son all born naturally.

My book, Birth Outside the Box, was published in 2007.

I hold a Master's degree in communication disorders with an emphasis in child development. I am also an independent childbirth educator.