Childbirth/conception

Question
Hi! I'm 30 weeks and 1 day pregnant. I'm unsure of when i actually concieved because my due date is 09/29/13 and the 1st day of my LMP was 12/21/12 but with my due date it says 12/23/12 was my LMP. My question is between which days did i most likely have sex on and became pregnant if my conception date from different calculators mostly say january 6, 2013. Some says jan 5 and jan 12 can u help me please?

Answer
You most likely conceived on 1/6/13 which means you had to have had intercourse between 1/1/13 and 1/6/13.  Sperm can live in the reproductive tract for up to 5 days so typically the day you have intercourse and the day you conceive are different.  Conception is most likely to occur from intercourse in the 2 days prior to ovulation.

Childbirth

Catherine Beier MS CBE