All My Children/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Character questions3/8/2011Mary Ellen
  Q: Who really killed Babe? And doesn't Amanda have a brother named Tim?
  A: ...... Yes Amanda has a brother, Timmy Dillon. He hasn't been on in ages and he is never mentioned. ...
All My Children broadcast today 8/108/10/2010Mary Ellen
  Q: Was there a reason All My Children wasn't on television today at Noon, 8/10, Tues.? Wimberley, ...
  A: ....... It was because of the return of Brenda (Vanessa Marcil) from General Hospital. It ...
Janet and Trevor Dillon3/27/2010Mary Ellen
  Q: I love watching old AMC videos from years ago. I have some that I taped, but many have been recorded ...
  A: ......... I couldn't agree more! They were one of my all tme favorite couples. =) If you go to ...
DIXIE'S WHITE BLOUSE3/16/2010Kathy Martin
  Q: CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN GET THE WHITE BLOUSE DIXIE HAD ON WHEN SHE WAS WITH HER SON JR IN ...
  A: I hope you are doing well. I, too, loved the blouse that Dixie had on. I have done some research ...
Greenlee's watch3/12/2010Kathy Martin
  Q: What watch is Greenlee wearing on all my children?
  A: How are you doing? I have been researching this today and have not been able to come up with an ...
Dress on Greenlee3/3/2010Kathy Martin
  Q: Who made the white dress that Greenlee wore on the February 26th episode?
  A: I hope you are doing well. I have researched this question for some time today and I have not been ...
Episode 1/25/2010 Song on episode!!!2/23/2010Kathy Martin
  Q: Please please please help me as you are my last hope. There was a song on this episode where adam ...
  A: Alex, Thanks for choosing me. I think that the song may be "Open your Heart" by Vanessa Williams ...
Lily1/29/2010Mary Ellen
  Q: Years ago Jack had a daughter named Lily. Was she adopted? Who was her mother. What happened to ...
  A: ....... Yes, Jack has a daughter named Lily. He married her mother who was a divorcee who suffered ...
Greenlee/Ryan song1/12/2010Mary Ellen
  Q: I am actually forwarding this as I could not anser it. Brittany Category: All My Children ...
  A: ........ Many, many questions are from watchers who want to know the music played in the different ...
Instrumental Music AMC1/12/2010Kathy Martin
  Q: I know that you guys dont like to get q's about the music on AMC but I have tried and tried to find ...
  A: I hope that you are doing well - thanks for choosing me. I am afraid that after much research this ...
Dimitri Merrick1/5/2010Kathy Martin
  Q: What ever happened to him? I didn't watch the show much from 1998 - 2005. thanks Kathy
  A: Happy New Year! Michael( the actor) was let go after he was arrested for a DUI and had a good ...
Noah and Julia's Wedding12/31/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: I accidentally erased the entire wedding and I am so heartbroken. Do you by any chance know the name ...
  A: I have searched and cannot find the song. You can see most of the wedding by going to ...
Song10/30/2009Mary Ellen
  Q: I've searched high and low for the song "I Will Think Of You" from All My Children that was being ...
  A: ......... Let me get back to you hun.... I don't follow the music played, only the storlylines, but ...
music played at end of episode9/14/2009Mary Ellen
  Q: the name of the song and artist playing at the end of the episode on 09/11/2009
  A: ......... I am not sure if you received my previous answer as I clicked on submit very quickly as I ...
Taylor and Brot8/24/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: I watch AMC about 2-3 times per week. I must have missed something because from the look of things, ...
  A: Bort and Taylor became engaged and then decided that they worked better as friends and that they ...
hillary wison martin8/13/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: Why now that Tad's truly Dixie-less, would AMC not bring Hillary (Carmen Thomas) back into Tad's ...
  A: I remember Hillary - she was so cute! You can find out what she has been up to at ...
Kendall & Zach4/16/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: I think that Kendall and Zack are a very lovely couple they look lost without each other will they ...
  A: How are you? Thanks for choosing me! From what I understand, Kendall and Zach will be divorcing. ...
Recurring song at Confusion3/5/2009Mary Ellen
  Q: Today (3/4/09), in the last scene with Kendall and Ryan there was the best song played at Confusion, ...
  A: ...... Unfortunately, I do get a lot of requests for the names of the songs played on the show. I ...
Greenlee Rebecca Buddig3/1/2009Jill Banker
  Q: I have been a faithful watcher for more than 25 years! When Rebecca Buddig came to the show as ...
  A: Carol. First I have to say wow... that was very well written. I totally agree Erica and her ...
ALL MY CHILDREN2/26/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: I love All My Children, and use to watch it on the weekend if I did not get a chance at night. Why ...
  A: I am not sure why they are not playing the show in the evening anymore. Greenlee is gone from the ...
2-24-2009 episode2/25/2009Mary Ellen
  Q: Looking for the song title at the end of todays episode when Bianca is saying goodbye to all of her ...
  A: ......... I do not know the name of the song as I don't follow the music....only the storylines. ...
all my children2/18/2009Mary Ellen
  Q: what is the name of the SONG that was playing while Ryan was looking at the wheel of the broken ...
  A: I have found the website where you can go to find out the name of the songs used on the show. BUT ...
All My Children2/18/2009Jill Banker
  Q: On the Thursday, February 12th episode while Greenlee and Ryan were making love, what was the name ...
  A: .. I know i've seen the song title somewhere but i just can't find it. you may want to check ...
Greenly, Rebecca Buddig1/27/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: I heard Rebecca is leaving the role of Greenly again. Why? I was so happy when she returned. I ...
  A: Rebecca is leaving the role of Greenlee because her husband is on the opposite coast as she is and ...
Song from Monday January 19, 20081/20/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: Do you know the name of the song, and the artist, that was playing as Josh was being wheeled out of ...
  A: I have researched and cannot come up with an answer for you. I even looked on some sites and people ...
unknown song title1/11/2009Kathy Martin
  Q: On January 9th, 2009 during the scene with Greenlie and Ryan in front of Ryan's fireplace, what was ...
  A: Suzanne, I apologize - I answered this the other day and thought it had gone through - my computer ...
Fusion background music11/29/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: what is the song they have played in the background at fusion. The hook is "do you ever think of me, ...
  A: How are you? I have researched and cannot come up with an answer for you. Please write to Soap ...
Babe11/20/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: What are all the actresses names that have played Babe. Wasn't the actress who is playing Reese ...
  A: How are you? Thanks for choosing me! There have only been two actresses who have played Babe. ...
Song name & singer11/20/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: On All My Children, 11-19-2008 a female sang a beautiful song. This woman's voice caught my ...
  A: How are you? I heard the song and it is beautiful. I was not able to identify it or find it ...
Song Title11/19/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: What was song title and artist of song played at end of today's episode (10/19/08)? It was ...
music11/13/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: The 11/11/2008, what was the music playing? String of Pearls or something. thanks
  A: How are you doing? Because I am finding it almost impossible to find song titles anymore, I have ...
All my Children11/6/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: Could you please tell me who is Bianca's father is? Also is he still on the show? Thankyou, Donna
  A: I hope you are doing well. Bianca's father is Travis Montgomery. He was the brother of Jackson ...
All My Children11/2/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: When babe was sick and JR was carrying her to the chapel, there was a beautiful song and I would ...
  A: How are you? Thanks for choosing me - that is wonderful and much appreciated. I heard the song and ...
Name of song and singer11/1/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: What is the name of the song sung on Thursday's All My Children for Babe's funeral? Also the name ...
  A: How are you? Thanks for choosing me and for ALL of the lyrics - that is wonderful and much ...
Krystal Carey's baby10/31/2008Chantel
  Q: Did Krystal Carey's baby with Tad die? I have not been able to watch it lately. I just saw that ...
  A: I myself am not caught up. However, I do believe Jenny, Krystal and Tad's little girl, is still ...
AMC SONG10/30/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: I need to know the song played at beginning of Babe's funeral?
  A: I appreciate it. Did that episode air today? It is not quite time to see it here on the West ...
Name of song and singer on All My children10/7/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: Can you tell me the name of the female singer and the song that played on All My Children today in ...
  A: How are you? I have done extensive research this morning and I am sorry but I don't know. If you ...
song9/22/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: I would like to know the name of the female artist and the song that was playing when Beth (can't ...
Song on AMC9/20/2008Kathy Martin
  Q: Can you tell me the name of the song or artist that played on Friday's episode when Kendall took ...
  A: Alliette, How are you? I am sorry but I don't know. If you write to Soap Opera Digest or Soap ...
Greenlee and Zach trapped in the cave.8/31/2008Mary Ellen
  Q: The actress who returned as Greenlee(do not know her real name) and Zach were trapped in the cave ...
  A: ........ Greenlee and Zach were trapped in an old bomb shelter covered up by Ritchie so hopefully no ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4   |  Next       All

All My Children

Mary Ellen

Top Expert on this page