Chile/cooking class

amb chicago wrote at 2009-03-26 12:47:48
Liz Caskey has a cooking tour and classes.  Search her through google and you'll get the site.  AMB Chicago

MGD wrote at 2010-02-16 23:13:48
For Santiago, I recommend Francisco Klimscha at  He does a wonderful tour of the Mercado Central, buying the freshest ingredients, then cooking an authentic Chileno meal in his kitchen (paired with wines).

Crisverdu wrote at 2015-03-18 01:31:25
Chilean cooking  clases at home of Chilean Chef Cecilia Salas, from The Atelier del Chef.

Reduced groups with pisco sour and chilean wines. Learn and enjoy how to cook Typical gourmet dishes in a chilean home.

Cel phone 76488040

i was born and raise in chile, so i know pretty good what to do in this country. i can answer questions about sight seens, tourist places, shoping, clothing, weather, food and all the fun that you can get from the capitol and the other exiting and beautiful cities that can be visit in your trip to chile. i can also give advise about buenos aires, argentina

i do not have any experience in tourist guide beside all the tours that i have made around the world, but you can be sure about my good will to help you enjoy your visit to chile

civil industrial engineer with a degree in transportation
speak spanish, english and hebrew