Chile/cooking class

amb chicago wrote at 2009-03-26 12:47:48
Liz Caskey has a cooking tour and classes.  Search her through google and you'll get the site.  AMB Chicago

MGD wrote at 2010-02-16 23:13:48
For Santiago, I recommend Francisco Klimscha at  www.slowtravel.cl  He does a wonderful tour of the Mercado Central, buying the freshest ingredients, then cooking an authentic Chileno meal in his kitchen (paired with wines).

Crisverdu wrote at 2015-03-18 01:31:25
Chilean cooking  clases at home of Chilean Chef Cecilia Salas, from The Atelier del Chef.

Reduced groups with pisco sour and chilean wines. Learn and enjoy how to cook Typical gourmet dishes in a chilean home.

Cel phone 76488040

Cristina  

Chile

Alejandro