Chimney & Fireplaces/Martin blower on/off switch

I bought a house with a martin lf42e fireplace with a blower.

I think the blower must be wired in becuse there is a circuit breaker for it on the main box.

I can't find out how to turn the blower on!  I can't find a switch or cord.  I would be very appreciate of advice on what I should be looking for and where I should be looking!

Hello Kurt, that sounds like a much older unit and some have temp censors that turned on the fan automatically, I am not familiar with that unit (there where hundreds like it made over the years), you may never find out, I would have a local Certified Chimney Sweep, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball

I am a chimney sweep with over 22 years of experience, CSIA certified and member of the NCSG, I can answer questions about smoky fire places, wood stoves, and heating units (boiler and furnace chimneys) do you need a relining? A cap? And much more

over 22 years

Chimney Safety Institute of America, National Chimney Sweep Guild

CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) certified