You are here:

Chimney & Fireplaces/heatilator fireplace vents


Debbie wrote at 2013-09-13 17:27:15
the inquiry is not on the product line called heatilator - but the the type of system - there are usually 4 vents - two on top (one on the left & one on the right)and two lower - the upper wholes usually held fans - the covers for these openings are usually square.

Chimney & Fireplaces

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


James Ball


I am a chimney sweep with over 22 years of experience, CSIA certified and member of the NCSG, I can answer questions about smoky fire places, wood stoves, and heating units (boiler and furnace chimneys) do you need a relining? A cap? And much more


over 22 years

Chimney Safety Institute of America, National Chimney Sweep Guild

CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) certified

©2017 All rights reserved.