Chimney & Fireplaces/rope gasket

Question
QUESTION: hello James, I have a gas fire place, I just had it serviced and I need a new "rope gasket" model # DV750. By heat-a-lator, do you know where I can purchase one. Thank you,  Ray

ANSWER: Hello Ray, did you try your local wood stove store? if you bring the owners manual they should be able to find the right size, or if you do you should be able to find it on line.
hope this helped
James

QUESTION: Thank you James just gave ya a great rating, since we bought the house used we do not have the owners manual but we do have the model # should I just go to heat-a-lator and look it up or do you have another web site you could send me, thanks ray

Answer
Welcome back Ray, I looked on the National Chimney Sweep Guild web site (over 400 owners manuals) and could not find that model,  and Heat-o0lator and did not see it, are you sure you have the right model number?
if that is it, then I would say take a measurement of the channel that the rope fits in and then go to a wood stove store and buy a few sizes and lengths, that might be the best bet at this point
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball