Chimney & Fireplaces/Firebrick

Question
Firebrick
Firebrick  
I have a 27 year old TrueHeat fireplace and the firebrick panel on the right side has fallen apart as you can see from the attached photo. I can't read the model number very well at all. How do I go about getting this panel replaced? Thank you.

Answer
Hello Denise, finding the original panels are always the best but you will need the make and model # of that unit, now they do make generic panels, I would have a local Certified Chimney Sweep www.csia.org, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps
Merry Christmas

James  

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball