Chimney & Fireplaces/TEMCO Energy Conserver Fireplace

Question
I purchased my home in early 1990s.  It has the insert mention in the Subject line.

I have the original installation manual and warranty. The front of the manual lists three models; TEC36-2, TEC36-2AD and TEC-2ADF. I don't know which model I have.  How can I determine the correct model?   

Wind ripped off the rain Cap and damaged the brackets on the chimney termination, and I need to replace these parts.  Can you suggest where parts can be obtained?

Thanks,

David

Answer
Hello David, inside (you have to look around) there is a Tag that will have your Model # on it, then read through the manual and find their contact info, find your listed parts and order them. Or you could have a local Certified Chimney Sweep www.csia.org, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps
James  

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball