Chimney & Fireplaces/TEMCO Energy Conserver Fireplace

I purchased my home in early 1990s.  It has the insert mention in the Subject line.

I have the original installation manual and warranty. The front of the manual lists three models; TEC36-2, TEC36-2AD and TEC-2ADF. I don't know which model I have.  How can I determine the correct model?   

Wind ripped off the rain Cap and damaged the brackets on the chimney termination, and I need to replace these parts.  Can you suggest where parts can be obtained?

Hello David, inside (you have to look around) there is a Tag that will have your Model # on it, then read through the manual and find their contact info, find your listed parts and order them. Or you could have a local Certified Chimney Sweep, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball

I am a chimney sweep with over 22 years of experience, CSIA certified and member of the NCSG, I can answer questions about smoky fire places, wood stoves, and heating units (boiler and furnace chimneys) do you need a relining? A cap? And much more

over 22 years

Chimney Safety Institute of America, National Chimney Sweep Guild

CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) certified