Chimney & Fireplaces/hydronic fireplace insert - Conestoga

Question
I have a hydronic fireplace insert that is about 30-40 years old. It has Conestoga written on it. It has 2 front doors (no glass) that fold open (2 sections each door) with hinges.  One of the door hinges is broken and I wish to repair it. (Hinge for the right door the one between the two panel sections) Do you know if the company that made it may still be operational and/or if there is any way/places I might be able to find replacement parts?  Any addresses/phone numbers/contacts/ideas would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you so much!  I hope you can help!  The front/doors look like the ones seen in the attached photo.

Answer
Hello Fred, I do not have any info on that stove (checked the National Chimney Sweep Guild data base), I would say do not use or install a 30-40 year old stove, as far as repairs, maybe have it welded at a machine shop and use it for a planter in the front yard.
hope this helps
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball