Chimney & Fireplaces/wood burning stove

Question
I have recently had my large inglenook fire place renovated and a 12kw wood only stove fitted. As part of that the chimney has been lined with a cement crete solid liner to leave a flue of 9".
we only burn 2 year seasoned dry stored logs, but on a weekly basis the the stove pipe fills with ash and a black flaky soot type deposit. To clear this i need to remove the baffle plate in order to let the blockage fall into the fire. I've had many wood and multi fuel stoves in the past, but have never experienced this before. All expert advice so far has told me I'm burning wet wood, which i refuse to accept as i also have a 5kw stove in the house which uses exactly the same wood.
If you have any idea's on how to cure this i would be very grateful to know. I am currently using the fire without the baffle fitted in order to stop the problem, but obviously this is wasting heat and potentially damaging the flue.

Answer
Hello Bob, did you contact the manufacture? they might have seen this before. also experiment with the draft settings more to less air into the unit (with the baffle back in place) then it might just be the way this stove works, are you burring it at the right temperature range?  then maybe more Fresh air? keep in mind a wood stove needs fresh air to "Breath" properly so if it needs 10 gallons of air per minute up the chimney then it needs 10 gallons per inure front he home, if the home is Air Tight or other issues are at work (other stoves, kitchen/bathroom exhaust fans, furnace returns, cloths dryers, all pull air out of the home and fight with that stove for its "Air" to breath
Hope this helps
Keep me posted
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball