Chimney & Fireplaces/preway stovepipe

Question
My dad put in a wood stove and now he is deceased I need a new hood for the stove pipe it has a preway pipe that is 13&1/2 inches across and a 8 inch pipe inside where do I get a new cap for it?

Answer
Randy, sorry for your loss, you would need the make and model of the fireplace and pipe in order to see if that cap is even still available, if not you might "get away" with an after market type but tit would not make using the system safe and it should all be replaced. I would have a local Certified Chimney Sweep www.csia.org, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps
James  

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball