Chimney & Fireplaces/Schrader Fireplace

Question
Schrader
Schrader  

Schrader
Schrader  
Hello
Our stove has a 12"x 4 1/2" rectangular opening in the back for exhaust and we were wondering where we can find this piece, it converts in to a hole 6" for the stove pipe  it is about 9" inches in height,  please let us know if they make this part or do we have to have it custom made, please let us know as we are replacing this piece, it has rusted terribly and we are not sure if it is what we are needing,  it may have been a vent duct or something, as it is galvanized aluminum.   According to the people at our local Jerry's store.   thanks, Diana

Answer
Hello Diana, there might have been an adapter piece that came with the stove (only the owners manual will tell you that), if you can not find that part, then you might have to replace the stove, if you choose to Make some thing I would say Stainless Steel would be your best bet, but not recommended
hope this helped
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball