Chimney & Fireplaces/elco fireplace blower

Question
Hi all, I have read the responses about Elco being out of business. We are in a rental with a landlord who is kind but does not fix anything. The blower worked last night but stopped today. It is our only sorce of heat here in seattle. I'm hoping we are cleaver enough to maybe fix it with your direction.  Also...Where is the ideal setting on the summer switch? I am grateful for your time and wisdom.

Answer
Hello Lisa, I m not sure what you would need, maybe it is in the switch? maybe the fan it self, I would have a local Certified Chimney Sweep www.csia.org, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps
James  

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball