Chimney & Fireplaces/Fireplace Insert for Temco Fireplace

Question
Hello,
I have a TEMCO TFC36-3 wood burning fireplace. Is it possible to retrofit a wood burning insert kit with blower, thermostat and door included?  If so, can you recommend a model with pricing, please?

Answer
Hello Wallace, you need 3 things, one Check with the building department, 2 the owners manual that says you can install an insert in it and 3 an insert t hat says it can be installed in a Pre fab. I know it sounds like a lot but this is what is needed, some times you might just find the insert and install it and think you are OK and safe but you might not be so please don't take that chance. I do not do installs, I am a sweep, so start with your local building department and good luck
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball