Chimney & Fireplaces/Fire Place part


I bought a house in Mandeville, La  around 2007 and a fireplace needs a part callled, Thermocouple. Natural gas fireplace with a electrical switch. The model # is 9V8HA. My plumber will install part.  

Please advise as quick as possible. It is a Martin Industries gas fireplace from Florence, Alabama.

Please let me know where I can purchase this part.

Grace Huffman

Hello Grace, I am sorry but I am in CT, and do not know of any dealers in your area, I would say most Thermo Couplers you can get at a  hardware store, just take the old one out and then take it with you, match it up, install it and you should be good to go
hope this helped

Chimney & Fireplaces

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


James Ball


I am a chimney sweep with over 22 years of experience, CSIA certified and member of the NCSG, I can answer questions about smoky fire places, wood stoves, and heating units (boiler and furnace chimneys) do you need a relining? A cap? And much more


over 22 years

Chimney Safety Institute of America, National Chimney Sweep Guild

CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) certified

©2017 All rights reserved.