Chimney & Fireplaces/Fire Place part

Question
I bought a house in Mandeville, La  around 2007 and a fireplace needs a part callled, Thermocouple. Natural gas fireplace with a electrical switch. The model # is 9V8HA. My plumber will install part.  

Please advise as quick as possible. It is a Martin Industries gas fireplace from Florence, Alabama.

Please let me know where I can purchase this part.

Grace Huffman

Answer
Hello Grace, I am sorry but I am in CT, and do not know of any dealers in your area, I would say most Thermo Couplers you can get at a  hardware store, just take the old one out and then take it with you, match it up, install it and you should be good to go
hope this helped
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball