Chimney & Fireplaces/cleaning flue Earth stove mdl 1003-C

I started to clean a flue for my neighbor. It is an Earth stove mdl 1003-c. How do we remove/clean out creosote build up in stove pipe once it is broken loose and drops down into chamber? The only opening we can find is on backside (inside stove) and would be very difficult to get out. Do we have to remove anything inside the stove?

Hello Richard, I was able to find an owners manual (I will try to attach it if it does not come through, please send me your email and I will send it that way, if you still can not figure it out, I would have a local Certified Chimney Sweep, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help.
Hope this helps

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball

I am a chimney sweep with over 22 years of experience, CSIA certified and member of the NCSG, I can answer questions about smoky fire places, wood stoves, and heating units (boiler and furnace chimneys) do you need a relining? A cap? And much more

over 22 years

Chimney Safety Institute of America, National Chimney Sweep Guild

CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) certified