Chimney & Fireplaces/Name Brand of a Wood Stove

Question
I have an old woodstove that I can not find a name brand or any markings.  I am building a log home and need the specs for the stove.  Can you direct me to where I can find this information with only a picture?

Answer
Hello Tammy, with out a "Manufactures Tag" I would have no idea where to start based only on a picture, (I have access to the NCSG library of manuals over 400 but still would not ID a stove by photo alone) my advise to you is not to use such an old stove and go with a new one, installed as per install instructions, they are more efficient, better built, heat better and longer than stoves of just 10 years ago, also any stove must be installed to the local building codes and you should pull a permit, you don't want to burn down your new log home and put your family at risk.
Hope this helps
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball