Chimney & Fireplaces/ulc fireplace model vc8

Question
QUESTION: Can you find me the manuals for the wood burning fireplace in my home ULC model vc8.

ANSWER: I have never heard of that make/model fireplace, are you sure that is it?, can you take a photo of the tag?
I looked on the National Chimney Sweep Guild web page (over 400 manuals) and there is no listing for that one?
James

model no
model no  

356328c
356328c  
QUESTION: Here is the photo.

Answer
Got them, can you take a little bit better resolution? or clearer? of the main tag with the ULC on top? (by the way ULC is short for Under Writers Laboratories and they are a testing company), not the make or model) I have to blow them yup to see it and can't on my end
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball