Chimney & Fireplaces/2 wood stoves in new 2 flue Masonary CHIMNEY

Question
I am building a house in northern MN. I would like to have a main 1st. floor wood stove at the chimney base and a second foor wood stove feed to the same chimney into a second flew. Is this possible? If so any information or Expertise?
Thanks Terry!

Answer
Hello Terry, 1st you may need Make Up Air (google it) second even if the flues are brand new I would have them looked at by a local Certified Chimney Sweep www.csia.org, (there you can look up by zip code to find one near you) take a first hand look at what you have, they should be able to help to be sure the masonry flues are sized right and with out issues. Also check with your local building department for install and permit requirements.
Hope this helped
James

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball