Chimney & Fireplaces/Martin DF41 F

hi this is Tom Albert. I was googling  trying to find a replacement section of chimney pipe. The fireplace is a Martin. The pipe is triple wall 10" inside around 12 3/8 and around 15.5. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Tom, you have a real problem, as far as I know Martin is out of business, so the only way to replace that pipe is to replace the entire system, firebox/fireplace and all the pipe to the top, you can not fabricate it as you could cause a fire, even if there was a piece of pipe out there and they sent it back to a "Supplier" there is a waiting list for that pipe of others like you waiting/looking for it.
I know it sounds insane to have to replace the entire system for one piece of pipe, but that is the nature of the beast, these are UL listed Systems and you can not even use a different Rain Cap other than the OEM original cap.
Any Certified Chimney sweep will tell you the same thing.
Good luck

Chimney & Fireplaces

James Ball

I am a chimney sweep with over 22 years of experience, CSIA certified and member of the NCSG, I can answer questions about smoky fire places, wood stoves, and heating units (boiler and furnace chimneys) do you need a relining? A cap? And much more

over 22 years

Chimney Safety Institute of America, National Chimney Sweep Guild

CSIA (Chimney Safety Institute of America) certified