You are here:

Chinese Cuisine/Corn shaped dessert


Madison wrote at 2012-12-19 20:03:00
I am trying to find out what it is right now myself! I really want to buy/make them. I haven't had them in 3 years =(

I'll reply again if I find it.  

Madison wrote at 2012-12-19 20:14:03
It is called Delimanjoo. Found the name through the link:

Sorry it took over a year and a half to get your answer!

Chinese Cuisine

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Louis M. Wu




my greatest accomplishments was I finally learn how to cook this dish call Shrimp with lobster sauce it took me about year to get to where I'am at today!!!!

©2017 All rights reserved.