Chiropractors/Questions

SubjectDate AskedExpert
Had Ct SCAN XRAY NORMAL3/13/2017Robert A. Arnone, DC
  Q: Hey Robert I just wanted to let you know i went to med express And they sent my ct scan And xray on ...
  A: Carolyn, Are you able to send me those films? In most cases of so-called normal is when I am able to ...
hit head neck and back hurt3/4/2017Robert A. Arnone, DC
  Q: When i hit it didn't black out or anything i did put ice on my head and neck But my neck and head ...
  A: Sorry to hear of your injury. From what you are describing to me it sounds like you already were ...
Cervical spondolytis and arthritis2/27/2017Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: Verma, thank you for your time to answer this question. My mother suffers from osteo-arthritis. In ...
  A: Sorry about the late response but I just now am seeing this question. I apologize. Osteoarthritis is ...
spine11/21/2016Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP
  Q: I've started seeing a chiropractic for my hip pain about for week ago. I'm in my 20's. Neck and back ...
  A: First off, there is no such thing as misalignment getting put back into alignment. It's about ...
Tight, extremely painful hips and lower back pain, locked up10/20/2016Dr.Brian McKay
  Q: About 10-12 years ago I visited a pain management Dr. And told him about my severe back pain and ...
  A: Jason this is a tough question mainly because I was not there when you rec'd the miracle treatment. ...
Skating Injury10/18/2016Timothy A. Peck, DC
  Q: I went skating yesterday, and fell backwards. I'm learning how to skate backwards, so I twist my ...
  A: If you bruised the tailbone, it will the pain will go away if a few weeks. But you can also jam the ...
back injury10/4/2016John Quackenbush DC
  Q: I have a degenerative disc on L4 of my lower spine that i got from playing ice hockey. Sometimes ...
  A: You will need to absolutely solidify and buttress your core but the ultimate low back exercise is ...
back injury10/4/2016Dr.Brian McKay
  Q: McKay- My name is Russ. I have a degenerative disc on L4 of my lower spine that i got from playing ...
  A: Russ my first question is how old are you? Next, do you exercise regularly? If so what do you do for ...
Hand tingling10/2/2016Jerome M. True, DC, FIACN
  Q: 7 months ago I was a passenger in a head on auto crash that cracked my sternum and herniated T6 ...
  A: Neurological symptoms should be observed closely to make sure there is continued improvement. I'm ...
Bad Bruising9/15/2016Dr.Brian McKay
  Q: I went to see a chiropractor in February 2015 and after the treatment I had some bruising which was ...
  A: Patricia first of all congratulations on your upcoming wedding. May you and your husband have a long ...
atlas orthogonal9/6/2016Dr.Brian McKay
  Q: I had recently visited a DC for moderate back pain who does atlas orthogonal adjustment. Now, my ...
  A: Atlas Orthogonal is a very specialized technique within chiropractic. Your questions are very ...
forward head position and rounded base of neck??8/29/2016Keith E. Biggs, DC
  Q: We are most appreciative. My young son just showed me that my neck goes forward. Perusing the ...
  A: It is impossible to make a full diagnosis of what is truly going on simply by listening to or ...
Question About My Father's Hip/Thigh Joint Pain8/15/2016John Quackenbush DC
  Q: Quackenbush, Thank you for your time! This question is for my father, who is 79 years old and ...
  A: As a chiropractor I can not comment on medication use. It is a good thing that his xrays are ...
How to interpret surface EMG readings6/22/2016Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: I'm grateful for your time, whether you have the answer or not... I've searched and searched but ...
  A: I appreciate the question and I do have some answers for you. I have personally used surface EMG in ...
Cervical spine Cyst6/6/2016Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: when I was 21 I had an MRI and was diagnosed with Syrinx of C6. I have all the mild symptoms of ...
  A: I did some research and there is no mention of resolution of a syrinx naturally. Plus the damage ...
Scoliosis5/23/2016Keith E. Biggs, DC
  Q: I am wondering if chiropractic care can help reduce the curve of the spine? I have a bad curve in ...
  A: Good morning. It is my opinion that adjustments alone will not reduce the curvature of your spine. ...
Sacralization of l5 and heavy loaded squats3/3/2016Nona Djavid
  Q: What I want to know if heavy squats with this caused the herniation, cause I don't know how it ...
  A: Najeeb, You can have Sacralization without a disc herniation. They don't have to go hand in hand. A ...
cold laser2/27/2016Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: Hello Vishal Will i have not been able to the laser for over 3 weeks now My dad has passed away ...
  A: Sounds like the laser was working well. The burn will seem like it's coming back but that is part of ...
Spine2/25/2016Keith E. Biggs, DC
  Q: Are spinal realignments dangerous at all? Do chiropractors largely relieve pain or do they handle ...
  A: There is danger in everything, so yes, there is danger in chiropractic adjustments. Yes, ...
My back and neck2/14/2016Keith E. Biggs, DC
  Q: Biggs, my name is Sarah, and I actually have quite a bit of questions for you. I have been having ...
  A: I wish that I had perfect answers for you, but I don't. There are a lot of possible reasons why you ...
Osteoporosis and going to a chiropractor2/3/2016Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP
  Q: I had made an appointment with a chiropractor, but then I read if you have osteoporosis, that you ...
  A: Yes, DC's treat people with osteoporosis. However, do NOT get x-rays at the chiropractic office. ...
Osteoporosis2/3/2016Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  A: I don't believe that you would have any issues going to the chiropractor if you choose to go. As a ...
Shoulder blades stick out12/29/2015Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP
  Q: I'm 13 years old, girl and my shoulder blades always stick out. Regardless of whether I'm standing ...
  A: Some young women who are lean will show prominent shoulder blades (scapulae) and it's just normal ...
brachioradial pruritus12/23/2015Robert A. Arnone, DC
  Q: After 3 cervical surgeries over the past 7 years I'm experiencing what I believe is brachioradial ...
  A: Bob, I am sorry to read of your troubles. That can be extremely frustrating and is likely caused it ...
Cold Laser12/10/2015Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: ANSWER: Hi Carolyn, That's great news and I am sure that the laser is working based on what you just ...
  A: The burning sensation is normal because you are stimulating blood flow to the area and that is what ...
Cold Laser Therapy12/3/2015Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: Hello you have answer A question Of mine Before about cold laser therapy You said it should help ...
  A: The cold laser can still help with this issue regardless of how long you have had it. I suggest you ...
Neck and back issues11/27/2015Keith E. Biggs, DC
  Q: Biggs, Over the past couple weeks I've had a fair bit of pain in the lower part of the left part of ...
  A: It does sound like you are suffering potentially from radiculopathy, or nerve pain at the nerve root ...
urgent11/15/2015Raymond Infanti
  Q: If I'm having symptoms of slipping rib syndrom is my best bet to go to hospitial or doctor as soon ...
  A: So first I apologize for my late response. I did not get this email until today. A couple of ...
i have a problem with my lower back11/8/2015Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: I also fell down some stairs a couple of year ago I am sure I broken my tail bone I have also a ...
  A: This definitely sounds like a neurological issue from everything you are describing. Sharp pain, ...
cavitation10/24/2015Jerome M. True, DC, FIACN
  Q: Hey whenever I take a deep breath my back cracks is there something wrong? What can I do to prevent ...
  A: There are many questions that I need answered. Is this painful? Is it cracking on the back side of ...
FHP, brain fog and diagnosis10/22/2015Gerald Anzalone, D.C.
  Q: I am 22 years old and I think I have pretty serious case of Forward Head Posture. I have had it ...
  A: Avantika, Thank you for your question. Your question firstly assumes that forward head posture is ...
pain in chest10/17/2015Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: I have had pain across my chest, often only on the left, sometimes on the right, and sometimes all ...
  A: Obviously anytime someone talks about chest pain, it raises red flags with every doctor. Let's break ...
Numbness and Twitching10/1/2015Nona Djavid
  Q: For over a year now I have been experiencing numbness in my extrmeities - mostly at night while ...
  A: Karen, We have seen cases like your before and have been able to get phenomenal results however I ...
Spine pain9/13/2015Jerome M. True, DC, FIACN
  Q: I'm a 23 year old girl (115 lb) and about 2 and 1/2 months ago, I noticed I was having back pain. ...
  A: I am sorry you have pain. Chiropractic care offers the best option for relieving your discomfort. ...
prolotherapy/and or prolopuncture8/7/2015Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP
  Q: I have a quick question. Is prolotherapy or prolopuncture good for a labrum tear? thanks
  A: Carley, Prolotherapy is not an appropriate treatment for a labrum tear. It would be a more ...
Radial head/Olecranon Process 3yr injury7/10/2015Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: 3yrs ago I damaged my right elbow conducting skull crusher exercises. after bringing my elbows to an ...
  A: A complex situation indeed. But a great detailed history and explanation by yourself has me ...
rib fractured during adjustment7/3/2015Dr.Brian McKay
  Q: it is very clear to me that my rib is been fractured from my adjustment. I have contacted the ...
  A: Sadly enough you are suffering. I do not question how it happened. It has happened to me. Rib belts ...
Middle back pain after popping7/3/2015Vishal Verma DC CCSP
  Q: This morning I was laying on my side in bed, when I rolled over to my stomach I lifted my upper ...
  A: It seems as though you may have a rib type issue. Most likely a ribhead or thoracic vertebra out of ...
painfull6/16/2015Raymond Infanti
  Q: I am in charge of occupational health and safety in 20 clothes store all around venezuela. We have ...
  A: This problem creates quite a dilemma. I constantly recommend that patients change positions ...
dear friend6/16/2015Dr.Brian McKay
  A: Since chairs have been banned here are some suggestions that I hope will help. Inserts are not very ...

Page:    1  |  2  |  3  |  4  |  5  |  6  |  7  |  8  |  9  |  10   |  Next

Chiropractors

Vishal Verma DC CCSP

Top Expert on this page