Chiropractors/Cracking or popping sound and feel from joints

Angellore wrote at 2009-06-09 12:13:53
Hello. I have had cracking joints for years. I recently noticed that the cracking goes away when i stay off of yeast, vinegar, mushrooms, glutamate, wheat, oats and milk. I think that it is a yeast protein allergy since all of these things are related to yeast. Glutamate is made out of yeast and vinegar is also made with yeast. My joints also crack if i eat things that are antifungal. That is oregano oil, caprylic acid, grapefruit seed extract and some other herbs. For me the cracking comes in about 1 hour after i eat these things and lasts for a couple of days. Please try excluding these things from your diet. You might also want to try excluding things that are high in mold, like smoked meats or peanuts.

Shamona wrote at 2013-09-18 12:44:23
Thanks dr for such useful information i have same problem and i an having 2 tablets of 500mg each and omega 3.    Is 950mg it says rriple srrength from solger company i feel much better thanbefore after having these tables

Chiropractors

Dr. J. Shawn Leatherman