Chiropractors/Herniated Disc

Geetha wrote at 2012-12-03 18:11:43
I got chiropractic treatment from Dr Nick at Dr Spine Clinic for my chronic and acute migraines and neck pain. Apparently i had a disc bulge. Now i dont have any more pain. People with spondylitis know how tough it is because u have a constant pain in the neck.

I also got a lot of relief from my back pain tht iv had for years now.

Chiropractors are amazing, and im ao grateful they have finally started a clinic for people of Bangalore.

If anyone needs their contact

Or call them on 9900567600

Timothy A. Peck, DC

Chiropractic orthopedics, sports injury care. Spinal decompression therapy.

17 years of clinical experience. Practice focus on disc injury, motor vehicle injuries and the treatment of extremities.

Illinois Chiropractic Society

Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Letters to the editor. Adequacy of Education in Musculoskeletal Medicine, 2005

BS in Human Biology, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1990 Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1992 Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician Program, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1993

Voted #1 Chiropractor, Best of Glen Carbon/Edwardsville, multi-year award.