Chiropractors/Did I pop my rib out of place?

strawberry wrote at 2013-08-05 01:01:15
I had that problem the doctor told me it was a Charlie horse in the muscle in my chest. I thought I was having a heart attack

David Kulla, DC

I can answer any question related to Chiropractic. Questions regarding Disc Herniation, Disc Bulge, Scoliosis and Sciatica, Pinched Nerves, Subluxations, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Headaches, Shoulder and Arm pain, Leg and Hip pain, Neck and Back pain and much more. I also have a specialty in Nutrition: Specifically with Allergies both food and environmental as well as digestion problems.

At the age of 15 I had severe scoliosis (surgery recommended). After a brace failed to help and several other conventional methods failing. I started straightening my scoliosis with Chiropractic care. 10 years later, I became a Chiropractor and no longer have scoliosis. I have been in private practice for over 10 years in New York City. I have first hand knowledge and know what its like to be a Chiropractic Patient as well as a Doctor of Chiropractic.

US Wellness Chamber of Commerce BNI International Chiropractic Association

New York Sun Town And Village

Doctorate In Chiropractic , since 12/99 CN (Certified Nutritionist), finishing in early 2010 CCSP (Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician) Finishing 2010 Certified in Electrodiagnostic Studies

Families, professional ball players, actors, directors, producers, musicians, photographers, teachers , firemen and police and supermodels.