Dear Dr Kevin

What are the Treatments available for Amnesia ?

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I apologize, however there are many types if amnesia and different treatment methods that have been tried depending on the type. You must further realize that no two brain injuries are alike and treatments may or may not work.  If you can describe what you are noticing or experiencing, that would help.  I am assuming that the question does not pertain to you.  My experience with memory issues is limited to automobile accidents and whiplash, but my education had significant neurology training.  Your question, if you could provide more details would probably be better suited for a neurologist.  However, if you can provide more information, I will provide what I can to you.

Dr. Kaldy

Kevin L Kaldy DC

I can answer any question within reason regarding chiropractic, automobile accident injuries, disc injuries, headaches, sciatica, generalized lower back, middle back and neck pain, along with questions regardig joints of the arms and legs. Also, I can answer questions relating to efficacy of chiropractic with certain techniques and gimmicks offered by some physicians, along with potential duration of treatment and when you should start to notice changes.