Hi i am a 33 year old  male and lately my right has been clicking a lot when i move my leg in a certain position. Also I have been getting tigtness in my groin/hip area as in someting is getting pulled..Kinda feels like the thing runs to my testicle up to the body by the hip is being stretch, have any ideas???

Dear Patrick,

There are so many reasons why your hip might be painful and clicking.  Consider the following:

1) Lumbar disc injury/bulge/herniation
2) Degeneration of the hip
3) Congenital malformation of the hip
4) Injury to internal components of the hip
5) Avascular necrosis of the hip
6) Joint dysfunction of the SI joint
7) Lumbar Facet Syndrome
8) Spondylolisthesis of the lumbar spine

Without an evaluation at the least and possible imaging (x-ray, MRI, CT...) it is impossible to know what is going on in your hip region.

I would highly recommend that you see a physician for evaluation, either an orthopedist or a chiropractor.  Find one that your friends recommend.

I hope that this gives you some ideas. Good luck!

Keith Biggs, DC

Keith E. Biggs, DC

I can answer questions regarding chiropractic care and diagnosis, exercise rehabilitation, spine therapy, disc injuries, back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, car accident injuries, physical therapeutics, acupuncture, homeopathy, clinical nutrition, decompression traction, acupressure, acugraphing, orthotics, arch supports, carpal tunnel, sciatica, degenerative joint disease, arthritis, weight loss, etc.

I have been in private practice for more than 20 years in Mesa, AZ. In my practice I have seen thousands of patients with many different conditions. Every patient is unique and requires individualized attention and care. I pride myself in attentive and appropriate care for every individual that comes to my office

Arizona Chiropractic Society

Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude,Logan College of Chiropractic, 1987. Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan College of Chiropractic. Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Arizona. Certification in Acupuncture. Certification in Physiotherapy and Traction.

I have treated thousands of people in my private practice during the past 21 years, and in the process, I have learned so much. Practice guidelines and patient privacy laws prohibit the naming of past patients.