I've been having issues with GERD for years now, and a friend mentioned chiropractic may help. Is that true? Does this mean I can get off my proton pump inhibitors? Please advise.

The nerves in the spinal chord travel and information to all the organs in the body. In my practice we see patients with GERD and with some changes to diet and regular chiropractic care, we are able to help them get relief. You would have to get evaluated by a chiropractor and with the help of your medical doctor, you may be able to come off your medication. We help patients with these symptoms all the time.

Dr. Nona Djavid
Wellness Choice

1101 Dove Street, Ste 270
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.387.3337 fax

Nona Djavid

Can: Anything related to disorders of the nervous system or musculoskeletal system, the spine, neck pain, mid, upper, or lower back pain, joint pain, head aches, insomnia, trouble sleeping, tingling and/or numbness, coldness in joints or extremities, car accident or sports injuries, frequent urination, allergies, weakness in grip, dizziness, difficulty losing weight, low metabolism, pain in jaw/TMJ/clicking, heart palpitations, heart murmurs, shortness of breath, indigestion, acid reflux, nausea, ulcers, muscles cramps in legs and/or feet, constipation, diarrhea. Cannot: anything not listed above.

5 years of private practice in Newport Beach, CA.

Women of Wellness UC Berkeley Alumni Association

OC Family OC Parenting Orange Coast Magazine Modern Mom

University of California, Berkeley- B.A. Molecular & Cellular Biology (emphasis: neurology) Life Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic Chiropractic Biophysics, Certified Pediatric Chiropractic, Certified in Webster Technique