Chiropractors/Back Problems

Hi Dr. Nona - my boyfriend Todd has been getting more and more migraines, and he keeps complaining of neck problems too. Is there a correlation? I saw your profile on Orange Coast magazine and thought who better to ask than you. Thank you.

Hi Giz,

There are multiple reasons for headaches and even neck pain. A proper evaluation would have to be done in order to determine the root cause of both of those symptoms. Often times, neck pain and tension in the muscles around the neck and skull can cause headaches. This is something that can be helped with chiropractic care. Be sure to get your spine checked in order to get to the root cause of the problem.

Dr. Nona Djavid
Wellness Choice

1101 Dove Street, Ste 270
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.387.3337 fax

Nona Djavid

Can: Anything related to disorders of the nervous system or musculoskeletal system, the spine, neck pain, mid, upper, or lower back pain, joint pain, head aches, insomnia, trouble sleeping, tingling and/or numbness, coldness in joints or extremities, car accident or sports injuries, frequent urination, allergies, weakness in grip, dizziness, difficulty losing weight, low metabolism, pain in jaw/TMJ/clicking, heart palpitations, heart murmurs, shortness of breath, indigestion, acid reflux, nausea, ulcers, muscles cramps in legs and/or feet, constipation, diarrhea. Cannot: anything not listed above.

5 years of private practice in Newport Beach, CA.

Women of Wellness UC Berkeley Alumni Association

OC Family OC Parenting Orange Coast Magazine Modern Mom

University of California, Berkeley- B.A. Molecular & Cellular Biology (emphasis: neurology) Life Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic Chiropractic Biophysics, Certified Pediatric Chiropractic, Certified in Webster Technique