Chiropractors/back

Question
"My back creaks and cracks so loud all the time it is embarrassing. It doesn't hurt at all. If I bend over to pick something up it will sound like an old star case that creaks from when I bend down all the way back up. Absolutely no pain. It's does it when I move side to side as well. So crazy! It would sure help to know why the heck it does it and it just started out of the blue. No accident or previous accident. I'm very active
Thank you"

Answer
Erin- Chances are you are not getting any younger so expects a few more creaks on your journey through life. Something has to be out of place. Does your new car make weird noises? Or does your older car have a few quirks to it? Probably.
  Out of curiosity do you change your cars oil every 3000 miles? The car still runs when the oil is at 4000 miles and would run even up to 10,000 miles. SInce you are having no pain just noises you would do yourself a favor checking with a local chiropractor. An adjustment can provide you with a re aligning experience that will help you stay active. Think of the mechanical you. There is no pain but there is something off. Get it checked out and Thank me later

Chiropractors

Dr.Brian McKay