Chiropractors/regarding t7 injury

Question
My daughter had superior t7 endplate fracture.pls tell me, what is the precautions in future.can she travel in train .This accident happens on 1/4/2013 .she studing in Banglore and she wants to home in Punjab I:e Barhinda.

Answer
I need more background information on your daughter to answer this sufficiently.   If she is in otherwise good health, the bone will heal over time.  January to April means that the bone is healed.  She might need to be very cautious about any lifting or carrying tasks. No back packs.  

'Hope this was helpful.

Dr. G

Chiropractors

Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP