Chiropractors/regarding t7 injury

My daughter had superior t7 endplate fracture.pls tell me, what is the precautions in future.can she travel in train .This accident happens on 1/4/2013 .she studing in Banglore and she wants to home in Punjab I:e Barhinda.

I need more background information on your daughter to answer this sufficiently.   If she is in otherwise good health, the bone will heal over time.  January to April means that the bone is healed.  She might need to be very cautious about any lifting or carrying tasks. No back packs.  

'Hope this was helpful.

Dr. G

Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP

21 Years in practice: I can answer any question regarding chiropractic and sports medicine treatment. Mostly, I can help the unknowing public understand what is safe, valid, reasonable and evidence-based, and what kinds of unscrupulous chiropractors and fraudulent methods to stay away from. I have an advanced specialty degree in Chiropractic Sports Medicine. I have experience treating elite and Olympic athletes.

Publications: Education/Credentials:

Doctor of Chiropractic Diplomate: American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma