Chiropractors/Ribs

Question
Hello My name is Aeriana. My rins pop out of place and i am 16. I have been going to a chiropractor twice a week for 5 months. I cant stand the pain sometimes and he says my spine is too straight. Should i see a Doctor? Its getting hard to sleep or do sports. Thank you.

Answer
Hi Aeriana,

Rib can be tricky. If you have been correctly diagnosed to have a 'popped rib', then you should have some relief with chiropractic care. If your spine is not aligned properly, then you are likely to pop your rib out often. I recommend you speak with your chiropractor regarding your "straight spine." If this is the root cause of your rib problem, then is it being corrected? Is he going to take x-rays at the end of treatment plan to be sure your rib cage + thoracic spine is within a normal range and that your rib is not going to pop out of alignment? If not, find a chiropractor in your area that specializes in Chiropractic Biophysics or corrective care.

My practice is in Newport Beach, California and I see patients with Rib problems on daily basis. You should have had some relief within the past 5 months.

I hope this is helpful.

Dr. Nona Djavid
Wellness Choice
Founder

1101 Dove Street, Ste 270
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949.387.1333
949.387.3337 fax
www.WellnessChoiceCenter.com

Chiropractors

Nona Djavid