Chiropractors/Should thermal scan after four serious show more tension

I have been going to a chiropractor for last one month for my back pain. There is still a lot of pain in my shoulders and around the shoulder joints. Today on my fifth visit since, pain was not reducing(though it did shift , but still I had high pain and sourness and muscle tightening) I asked my chiropractor o do the scans again. Though, the static EMG scan shows lower level of tension in the muscles  but, rolling thermal scan NCM bar graph shows high increase in the level. Previously one month back before starting  the treatment I had no red bars, however, today I found four red bars and more blue bars . Is this normal or should I change my doctor.

In the scenario you described the changes are normal. You are on your fifth visit and just getting started and your spine is showing changes. Remember the scans should be though of as pictures throughout your life time. A picture of you today will not look like you in a picture of you in a year.

Think of the scans as one frame in a video as you progress the changes indicate that your chiropractor is achieving change in your spine. Stay the course and you will in all likely hood improve.

John Quackenbush DC

Chronic pain syndromes such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Dizziness,Carpal Tunnel Syndromes,Headaches, Migraines,Chronic Low back pain,Chronic neck pain, Peripheral Neuropathy,Detoxification, EWOT exercise with Oxygen and Brain Based Therapy.

I have 28 years of clinical experience.

BS human Biology DC Doctorate of Chiropractic 1981 Logan University Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic