Chiropractors/torqued pelvis

when i was 15 i got into a real bad motorcycle accident which torqued my pelvis.this lead to a disc out of place in my spine, my neck to have no natural curve, and where my pelvis meets my spine its really bent. other than my chiropractor i just want another opinion on if i will fully heal from this. him 23 now.

Dr.Brian McKay
Dr.Brian McKay  
Jeff You may always be a work in progress but you really do need to see a chiro on a regular basis to keep you moving a major trauma like a motorcycle accident is a real problem and may always be a problem. What happens when you bend a car frame? there is always something else going wrong. You need to get a relationship with a chiro you can trust and let him or her try to keep you aligned.
 You will probably need maintenance care the rest of your life to stay active. Be assured that doing it while you are 23 will make 53 a whole lot easier on yourself.  

Dr.Brian McKay

I have experience with many different techinques utilized by different chiropractors. They all work but work differently. Some people respond better to different or a combination of techniques then to just one way of chiropractic. So I prefer open minded DC's who recognize our brother and sister chiropractors who work differently are helping patients with good solid chirocare. I can answer any question that comes up.

I have 22 years of experience. I graduated from Plamer Davenport in 1989

Conn Chiro Council

Atlanta Journal, Darien Times, Huffington Post

BS Mercy College 1984 DC Palmer College of Chiropractic 1989

I cannot name patients names out of respect for their privacy.