You are here:

Chiropractors/neck/back pain w/numbness last 3 fingers of right hand & leg


Family doctor has been giving pain killers,which I don't like and suggested heat packs.sometimes right forearm gets hard and severe pain.what other options should be considered?

Hello the most dangerous problem you face is is called compartment syndrome. The part of your forearm may possibly be so swollen that is cutting off circulation to the rest of your forearm. You need to see  Chiropractor or medical doctor called a physiatrist.You also need xrays and mri at a minimum. If your current md does not agree then get out of there and go to someone more forward thinking.

You can recontact me as you go along this path.

Hey I may be wrong but that is what you need to rule out immediately if not sooner


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


John Quackenbush DC


Chronic pain syndromes such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Dizziness,Carpal Tunnel Syndromes,Headaches, Migraines,Chronic Low back pain,Chronic neck pain, Peripheral Neuropathy,Detoxification, EWOT exercise with Oxygen and Brain Based Therapy.


I have 28 years of clinical experience.

BS human Biology DC Doctorate of Chiropractic 1981 Logan University Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic

©2017 All rights reserved.