Chiropractors/Popped ribs?

I don't know what it is, but every so often it becomes very hard for me to laugh or talk and it usually escalates to it hurts to breath. Now usually i can hear a popping near or around my rib cage when it happens, and i try my best to stretch or pop whatever it is back into place and it usually works but is this weird, have you ever heard of this or know what is wrong with me?

It does sound like a rib our of alignment. Fracture is also a possibility if there was trauma involved. Trying to pop it yourself often times causes things to become unstable and worse. I would highly recommend visiting a chiropractor in your area that is going to take some xrays to find the root cause of your condition and take the right steps in fixing it.

Hope this helps.

Nona Djavid

Can: Anything related to disorders of the nervous system or musculoskeletal system, the spine, neck pain, mid, upper, or lower back pain, joint pain, head aches, insomnia, trouble sleeping, tingling and/or numbness, coldness in joints or extremities, car accident or sports injuries, frequent urination, allergies, weakness in grip, dizziness, difficulty losing weight, low metabolism, pain in jaw/TMJ/clicking, heart palpitations, heart murmurs, shortness of breath, indigestion, acid reflux, nausea, ulcers, muscles cramps in legs and/or feet, constipation, diarrhea. Cannot: anything not listed above.

5 years of private practice in Newport Beach, CA.

Women of Wellness UC Berkeley Alumni Association

OC Family OC Parenting Orange Coast Magazine Modern Mom

University of California, Berkeley- B.A. Molecular & Cellular Biology (emphasis: neurology) Life Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic Chiropractic Biophysics, Certified Pediatric Chiropractic, Certified in Webster Technique