I don't know whether I am in the right segment or not, but I just don't know in what segment to look for my condition.

See about half a month ago, I tripped and fell, my lower face got hit with the wooden table and my left leg joint got affected as well, I got a few small bruises on my leg and near the jaw.
It was nothing serious, applied some antiseptic and now all bruises are cleared up, but last night I felt a big lump on my leg joint that was affected by the fall, its a bit big , no odd color, no pain but I can feel the lump, the same goes for my jaw, although the jaw is really small and is not visible, but a small lump can be felt, once again no odd color, no pain.
whats wrong

The lumps are due to pooling of blood in the fat and connective tissue under the skin, they may eventually be absorbed and go away over time. This lump is called a hematoma and are common after a deep bruise and often remain after healing has occurred and are not a worry, more of a nuisance. Have your doctor check them out if they remain large or tender or bothersome.

Timothy A. Peck, DC

Chiropractic orthopedics, sports injury care. Spinal decompression therapy.

17 years of clinical experience. Practice focus on disc injury, motor vehicle injuries and the treatment of extremities.

Illinois Chiropractic Society

Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, Letters to the editor. Adequacy of Education in Musculoskeletal Medicine, 2005

BS in Human Biology, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1990 Doctor of Chiropractic, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1992 Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician Program, Logan College of Chiropractic, 1993

Voted #1 Chiropractor, Best of Glen Carbon/Edwardsville, multi-year award.