Chiropractors/left shoulder blade pain

Deepalee wrote at 2014-05-31 11:04:05
Our treatment to make your life pain free. We treat with the combination of advanced therapeutic electrotherapy and physical therapy techniques. Our all therapist are DHA certified and holding a great experienced in treatments.

For more information on about pain and its treatment, please call us 04-3255481 or email us, our professional and qualified consultant will make your life pain free.  

Keith E. Biggs, DC

I can answer questions regarding chiropractic care and diagnosis, exercise rehabilitation, spine therapy, disc injuries, back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, car accident injuries, physical therapeutics, acupuncture, homeopathy, clinical nutrition, decompression traction, acupressure, acugraphing, orthotics, arch supports, carpal tunnel, sciatica, degenerative joint disease, arthritis, weight loss, etc.

I have been in private practice for more than 20 years in Mesa, AZ. In my practice I have seen thousands of patients with many different conditions. Every patient is unique and requires individualized attention and care. I pride myself in attentive and appropriate care for every individual that comes to my office

Arizona Chiropractic Society

Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude,Logan College of Chiropractic, 1987. Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan College of Chiropractic. Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Arizona. Certification in Acupuncture. Certification in Physiotherapy and Traction.

I have treated thousands of people in my private practice during the past 21 years, and in the process, I have learned so much. Practice guidelines and patient privacy laws prohibit the naming of past patients.