Chiropractors/sacral pain

Dear sir,
I think I may have sent this question to you before but I gave my old email address which I found is closed .Could you please answer on the above addy

I have been having pain in the coccyx area, I do not know if it is my sacroiliac joint, For months I have had pain not bad but annoying in my Iliac crest and in my little toe at the metatarsal near cutaneous bones into small toe and across the pad of foot ,it would burn if I walked too far. I am 60 year old and in good health, I was rocking back and forwards with my legs crossed with my granddaughter whilst sitting on a hard surface and I felt my tailbone hurt, this was weeks ago, now if I sit too long my buttocks hurts really bad and I am also getting a pinch in groin and into my labia like something is trapped, it hurts when it pinches ,I also have pain and slight weakness in the left leg and that is the same leg with the foot problem, I have had the leg problems for years.
How should I treat this. Will it heal by itself as I am no where near a Doctor and I am scared, Please I just lost my sister to liver cancer and I am in a pretty low place at the moment .I am so scared of everything and feel venerable and can only think of negative things about this I knew I had to talk to someone about this so I googled and came up with allexperts,I hope you can give me advice and I thank you

I am sorry to hear of your sister's passing. You may have subluxated your Sacroiliac or your coccyx or both.Without examining you there is little I can tell you to do to help you.

However what you have described may quite possibly be a pinched nerve giving you your pain symptoms. When you sit try to take off as much pressure to your coccyx as possible. I would suggest sitting on dough nut type pillow.

You could very slowly pretend you are doing the hulla hoop
you do ot need the hula hoop itself just the motion like you are doing the hula hoop. Start with very tight circles at first and as you can increase the amount of circular hula hoop type pelvic action.

I would also start icing your pelvis 15 minutes on 15 minutes rest and then 15 minutes on again. Do the ice  with out fail 2-3 times per day. DO NOT USE HEAT.

Do hula hoops in 15-25 circles and reverse the motion for 15-25 motions 3 times per day.

I hope this helps but if you feel this is aggravating your condition STOP  

John Quackenbush DC

Chronic pain syndromes such as Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Dizziness,Carpal Tunnel Syndromes,Headaches, Migraines,Chronic Low back pain,Chronic neck pain, Peripheral Neuropathy,Detoxification, EWOT exercise with Oxygen and Brain Based Therapy.

I have 28 years of clinical experience.

BS human Biology DC Doctorate of Chiropractic 1981 Logan University Diplomate National Board of Chiropractic