Chiropractors/sacral pain

I think I may have sent this question to you before but I gave my old email address which I found is closed .Could you please answer on the above addy

I have been having pain in the coccyx area, I do not know if it is my sacroiliac joint, For months I have had pain not bad but annoying in my Iliac crest and in my little toe at the metatarsal near cutaneous bones into small toe and across the pad of foot ,it would burn if I walked too far. I am 60 year old and in good health, I was rocking back and forwards with my legs crossed with my granddaughter whilst sitting on a hard surface and I felt my tailbone hurt, this was weeks ago, now if I sit too long my buttocks hurts really bad and I am also getting a pinch in groin and into my labia like something is trapped, it hurts when it pinches ,I also have pain and slight weakness in the left leg and that is the same leg with the foot problem, I have had the leg problems for years.
How should I treat this. Will it heal by itself as I am no where near a Doctor and I am scared, Please I just lost my sister to liver cancer and I am in a pretty low place at the moment .I am so scared of everything and feel venerable and can only think of negative things about this I knew I had to talk to someone about this so I googled and came up with allexperts,I hope you can give me advice and I thank you

Dear Rosemary,

I am sorry about your pain. The difficulty is that it is impossible, really, to diagnose you and treat you in this type of environment... over the internet.

Some thoughts that I have had are that your weakness in the left leg could be neurological... meaning that it could be a disc bulge/herniation, or you could have something growing on the spinal cord.  An MRI would help to determine this.  The most common condition is a disc type of injury, but without further studies, you would not be able to tell.

You say that there is no doctor close by. It is worth the trip to get some piece of mind, if you can make it.  

If this is a disc problem, many will gradually go away... but it will takes months. You would need to have a doctor help you with some lifestyle changes and with some exercises.

I hope that this helps you. Good luck,

Keith Biggs, DC

Keith E. Biggs, DC

I can answer questions regarding chiropractic care and diagnosis, exercise rehabilitation, spine therapy, disc injuries, back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, car accident injuries, physical therapeutics, acupuncture, homeopathy, clinical nutrition, decompression traction, acupressure, acugraphing, orthotics, arch supports, carpal tunnel, sciatica, degenerative joint disease, arthritis, weight loss, etc.

I have been in private practice for more than 20 years in Mesa, AZ. In my practice I have seen thousands of patients with many different conditions. Every patient is unique and requires individualized attention and care. I pride myself in attentive and appropriate care for every individual that comes to my office

Arizona Chiropractic Society

Doctor of Chiropractic, Cum Laude,Logan College of Chiropractic, 1987. Bachelor of Science in Human Biology, Logan College of Chiropractic. Licensed to practice Chiropractic in Arizona. Certification in Acupuncture. Certification in Physiotherapy and Traction.

I have treated thousands of people in my private practice during the past 21 years, and in the process, I have learned so much. Practice guidelines and patient privacy laws prohibit the naming of past patients.