You are here:

Chiropractors/Elevated 1st rib 23 years of chronic pain


I live in NJ, and have seen 30 doctors mostly 23 years ago, although recently have  decided to try again to get relief from my thoracic, arm, and chronic neck pain..  I have read several articles about elevated first rib, and am concerned that the physiatrist will take the same route that was tried in the past; injections and  Neurotine. I do not have much movement in my neck and T4-5 is  immovable I have been diagnosed with an elevated first rib.  I have been to PT and chiropractors too.

My question is how do I find someone in Nj that can help me?


There are some of the best chiropractors (and worst) chiropractors in the state of NJ, IMHO.   I'd start by contacting Dr. Greg Doerr.  He can lead you to the right provider, based on where you're located in 'Jersey.  

Gregory H Doerr, DC, CCSP, ART, CSTI, CKTP
532 Anderson Ave.
Cliffside Park, NJ, 07010
294 State Street
Hackensack, NJ 07601
Fax: 201-945-4070

If you happen to see Greg, know that you'll be in good hands, for sure.

Dr. G'


All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Scott F. Gillman, DC, DACBSP


21 Years in practice: I can answer any question regarding chiropractic and sports medicine treatment. Mostly, I can help the unknowing public understand what is safe, valid, reasonable and evidence-based, and what kinds of unscrupulous chiropractors and fraudulent methods to stay away from. I have an advanced specialty degree in Chiropractic Sports Medicine. I have experience treating elite and Olympic athletes.



Publications: Education/Credentials:

Doctor of Chiropractic Diplomate: American Chiropractic Board of Sports Physicians International Chiropractic Sports Science Diploma

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]