Chiropractors/numbness in back

I had a rib dislocate and a chiropractor re-located it. the severe pain stopped mostly unless I lay on it for too long. the problem is it goes numb and tingly often, more so when I am using my right arm. the dislocated rib is on my back about bra level. this has been going on about 3 weeks.

I'm not clear on what your question is. Sounds like a dislocated rib that hasn't been resolved. I would go back to the chiropractor and have him/her work on it 3x/week until all numbness/discomfort resolves. Unfortunately once you pop a rib out of alignment, it is prone to happening again, so you've got to baby it for some time until it heals completely.  

Nona Djavid

Can: Anything related to disorders of the nervous system or musculoskeletal system, the spine, neck pain, mid, upper, or lower back pain, joint pain, head aches, insomnia, trouble sleeping, tingling and/or numbness, coldness in joints or extremities, car accident or sports injuries, frequent urination, allergies, weakness in grip, dizziness, difficulty losing weight, low metabolism, pain in jaw/TMJ/clicking, heart palpitations, heart murmurs, shortness of breath, indigestion, acid reflux, nausea, ulcers, muscles cramps in legs and/or feet, constipation, diarrhea. Cannot: anything not listed above.

5 years of private practice in Newport Beach, CA.

Women of Wellness UC Berkeley Alumni Association

OC Family OC Parenting Orange Coast Magazine Modern Mom

University of California, Berkeley- B.A. Molecular & Cellular Biology (emphasis: neurology) Life Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic Chiropractic Biophysics, Certified Pediatric Chiropractic, Certified in Webster Technique