Chiropractors/i have a problem with my lower back

Question
I also fell down some stairs a couple of year ago I am sure I broken my tail bone I have also a problem with walking I have had a problem but it is getting worse I get a pain in my upper leg it feels like someone is stabbing my my right foot no longer hold the temp it like ice most of the time my hip hurts me all the time some times walking and bending become a mayjor problem I seen the doctor they said my x ray were normal and I am having problems with my mid upper back when I walk my leg become heavy beyond even being able to move it. can someone please give me the answer to this problem my lower leg is missing the ankle  I have problems walking when it become cold .I don't understand what is happing and why it is happing after two yrs . all I know is I want to work but this is not helping me or allowing em to do so

Answer
Hi Julie,
This definitely sounds like a neurological issue from everything you are describing. Sharp pain, stabbing pain, heavy leg feeling, and cold foot feeling all are signs of some nerve compression and/or spinal compression. You described a fall on your tailbone that you thought you broke it. Since xray did not show any breaks, your doctor needs to order an MRI to look at the spinal discs, soft tissue, and nerves in the low back. Typically a case like yours will show some compression happening at which point the proper treatment can be given. Two years is too long to have to live with these problems. Search for a sports/orthopedic chiropractor or your orthopedist to get an MRI right away along with testing of nerves. Hope this helps.  

Chiropractors

Vishal Verma DC CCSP