Whenever i take a deep breath, and sometimes it happens when I breathe normally, but whats happening is that I feel a popping sensation and or clicking sensation behind my ribs on the right side and my neck will also crack, and or pop when I take a deep breath any ideas on what it could be?? And none of ot causes pain.. so its just very annoying and confusing. Thanks for your time.

This is common and not a big worry as long as it doesn't cause any pain. Having said that, it could be a cause of misalignment or instability in those areas. Both of which don't cause any pain- unfortunately they can cause problems in the future. The best thing to do would be to see a chiropractor to determine the cause.

I hope this is helpful.

Nona Djavid

Can: Anything related to disorders of the nervous system or musculoskeletal system, the spine, neck pain, mid, upper, or lower back pain, joint pain, head aches, insomnia, trouble sleeping, tingling and/or numbness, coldness in joints or extremities, car accident or sports injuries, frequent urination, allergies, weakness in grip, dizziness, difficulty losing weight, low metabolism, pain in jaw/TMJ/clicking, heart palpitations, heart murmurs, shortness of breath, indigestion, acid reflux, nausea, ulcers, muscles cramps in legs and/or feet, constipation, diarrhea. Cannot: anything not listed above.

5 years of private practice in Newport Beach, CA.

Women of Wellness UC Berkeley Alumni Association

OC Family OC Parenting Orange Coast Magazine Modern Mom

University of California, Berkeley- B.A. Molecular & Cellular Biology (emphasis: neurology) Life Chiropractic College, Doctorate of Chiropractic Chiropractic Biophysics, Certified Pediatric Chiropractic, Certified in Webster Technique