Chiropractors/Popping/Clicking

Question
Whenever i take a deep breath, and sometimes it happens when I breathe normally, but whats happening is that I feel a popping sensation and or clicking sensation behind my ribs on the right side and my neck will also crack, and or pop when I take a deep breath any ideas on what it could be?? And none of ot causes pain.. so its just very annoying and confusing. Thanks for your time.

Answer
Taylor-

This is common and not a big worry as long as it doesn't cause any pain. Having said that, it could be a cause of misalignment or instability in those areas. Both of which don't cause any pain- unfortunately they can cause problems in the future. The best thing to do would be to see a chiropractor to determine the cause.

I hope this is helpful.

Chiropractors

Nona Djavid